Please Read Carefully – This Agreement controls the terms under which minted bars are sold
How and when we price
The price of our gold, silver and platinum products is aligned with the Kitco.com spot price using an API feed supplied by gold-feed.com
The price presented is converted into ZAR (South African Rands). The current USD/ZAR exchange rate may be viewed at the bottom of the page.
The shopping cart is available during trading hours to purchase our products online using live prices. The price feed is enabled with live cart pricing so that the purchase price is determined only upon completion of the checkout process.
Our trading hours are Monday to Thursday 08h00 to 15h00 and Friday 08h00 to 13h00.
Out of trading hours, the checkout may be used to request an order. We will email you to confirm your request immediately and we will contact you again once the markets open on the next trading day to complete your order. Prices will be set when trading hours open again.
Order processing will not begin until we have received a confirmed order and full payment of the purchase price, including VAT. Please refer to the ORDERING PROCESS page for further details.
When you click to make a purchase with us legal obligations arise and your right to refund monies paid in any way agreed by us,
are limited by our terms & conditions. You must not make any purchase through this site unless you understand and agree all our terms and conditions. Once payment is made for the purchase, it is deemed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries please contact us before making any purchase for any service through this website.
- Please ensure the correct shipping address is provided from the outset as title and risk will pass to you once the order has left our premises.
- At times, we may send your items in multiple packages to complete the order.
- Delivery of our products will take between 7-10 working days for national deliveries i.e. South Africa from the day your cleared funds are applied to your transaction.
- Deliveries for SADAC Countries may take a further 7 days due to Customs Clearance. Goods will be delivered directly to the customer and delivery date will be as per discussion with customer once the transaction is authorized.
- No deliveries will be made until the payment has been confirmed by our bank.
- Delivery costs will vary locally and internationally, and will include the standard insurance offered by the courier. This charge will be made fully aware to the customer before the transaction is processed.
- In times of greatest market volatility and increased order volume customers may experience delays in processing, packaging and delivery.
- Undeliverable packages: Occasionally packages are returned to us undeliverable. Should this event take place every attempt will be made to contact you to make arrangements for re-shipment at your expense.
Payment Options and Pricing
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
- All payments can only be made via EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) or Direct Deposit.
- It is imperative to use your invoice number as a reference for payments into our account.
- Metcon Refinery Does not accept credit card or cheque payments for gold products over the internet.
- Metcon Refinery reserves the right to refuse an order when the confirmed price is incorrect, due to either computer-related problems or sudden movements in the market.
- Metcon Refinery endeavors to offer you competitive prices on current products; you’re total order price will include the price of the purchase plus any applicable sales tax, shipping charges and insurance (on the day of shipping).
- If you choose not to insure your order, you do so entirely at your own risk and Metcon and it’s employees will not be responsible for any theft, damage or loss.
EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer)
One of the most widely used ways of sending money online. Once you have added enough items to your shopping cart proceed to “Checkout” and follow the order processing instructions. Select the option to pay via EFT. You will then have to load Metcon Refinery as a beneficiary on your internet banking and use the unique order number in the reference line for your payment. This should ensure speedy processing and delivery of your selected products.
|Account Name||Metal Concentrators S.A. (Pty) LTD|
|Account Number||407 757 7228|
You may pay for your products through a direct deposit. It’s exactly the same as doing an EFT payment, except you’ll have to go into your bank and physically make your direct deposit there. Please fax through your deposit slip to us on (021) 510 0778 to ensure your payment is confirmed and order shipped as quickly as possible.
Cash deposit fees are for your account, and must be included in you direct deposit. Banking Details are as same as above.
For more information about how to order, special order requirements and other payment options, please contact Melynda on (021) 510 0770 or Fax (021) 510 0778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metcon Refinery has a strict no refund policy on items that are bought, excluding that of which are for damaged goods. Goods that are damaged can be returned in their same packaging to Metcon Refinery within 10 calendar days of purchasing, including a description of why the item has been returned. If Metcon Refinery deems the product to be damaged, they will replace the product with a more suitable one.
Metcon Refinery by no means offers monetary refunds on unsatisfactory products.
Your transaction will be handled quickly and with the utmost discretion.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service.
The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the
information will be sold or made available to anyone.